Saturday, April 07, 2018

Lord of The Rings Themed T-shirts

   It's Saturday, and this morning I went to the mall. I picked-up my order of Lord of the Rings t-shirts from a local clothing design store. They sell popular movie and tv merchandise, ranging from Hollywood movies, and Japanese pop culture. I got my Bioman shirt from them before, and I also got my Harry Potter Slytherin silk necktie, and scarf from them. They have a lot of Harry Potter merchandise from fidget spinners, stickers, keychains, and wands.

Now, I'm into LoTR. I think I'm going to stick with this one. Their Lord of the Rings merchandise are t-shirts only. I don't think that they will be replenishing their LoTR stocks, because the sales staff told me that they're just selling the last stocks.

There are 3 designs available. The Gondor shirt, the design is the white tree of Gondor with a small logo on the side sleeves, available in black color. The next shirt design, is the Riders of Rohan, included in the design is a prancing horse, the color of the shirt is dark blue green. Last, is my favorite, Rivendell also with a logo on its side sleevem. The shirt design, is Arwen's pendant, the color of the shirt is Navy Blue. My most favorite design among the 3 shirts is the Tree of Gondor. Theme wise I am of course biased on Rivendell. If you want to check out the store. Just click on this -> The Perfect White Shirt 

(Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with The Perfect White Shirt store. I am aware that this is not an official J.R.R. Tolkien store. I just bought these shirts because I am a fan of anything related to Tolkien, and LoTR.)

No comments: