Sunday, April 29, 2018

Tolkien's World From A to Z The Complete Guide

   Yesterday, I went to the mall together with my mom, and nephew. I went to my favorite specialty bookstore which is Fully Booked. I ordered this book 2 months ago, and finally now I got it! The book had a small damage, the front cover at the right side on top was torn. Because of that I was given a 10% discount. I have the choice not to take the book, and order another one, but the small damage is fine with me. I can just cover the book nicely.

I ordered this book because I have read that this is an indispensable book. A must-have for all Tolkien fans out there. This book was compiled and edited by Robert Foster. Christopher Tolkien also uses this book for reference. So if you are a Tolkien fan like me you should get this. This is a sort of Tolkien encyclopedia.

No comments: