Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Mcdonald's Happy Meal Malaysia SpongeBob SquarePants

           Now, I am going loco over SpongeBob SquarePants. Oh! Pardon me! I am so late in appreciating this cartoon that is aired by Nickelodeon. 

This week I received my Mcdonald's SpongeBob SquarePants toy that I ordered online and it came from Malaysia. The selling price is also expensive. I posted it on my Tik Tok account and YouTube. The toy was well crafted. My toy is Squidward and his Tiki house. There are stickers included and cardboard with design that you can put on the toy. Instructions are of course included. The toy costs approximately around $5. It is already expensive. Anyway, since this was launched already in 2021 and it is hard to find nowadays. 

Why do I like Squidward Tentacles? Because I can see part of my personality in his character shown in the cartoons. He is interested in arts and music like me. He plays the clarinet and paints. He is also serious and grumpy like me! So I was really amused when I find out about his personality. I plan to collect all the 10 character sets even if its a pricey. Life is short we should be happy in any way as long as we are not hurting or taking advantage of someone. There are many ways to be happy just like what SpongeBob says, "Use your imagination!"

No comments: