Wednesday, October 04, 2023

SpongeBob SquarePants SpongeBobian/SquarePantisan

          Hi y'all! It has been a hectic week! I am still here at the office waiting for my hubby to wrap up his work. I'm done for the day we processed a lot of new cases today! Thank God we finished a bit on time. Anyway, this month of October is really special for me, I mean for my husband and I, since this is the month that we got married in one of the oldest and grandest church in Manila, Manila Cathedral (Minor Basilica and Metropolitan Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception). 

Anyway, this month I have decided that this will be dedicated to SpongeBob SquarePants. Yes! After going loco over Peanuts and Snoopy in 2017 now in the year 2023 maybe this will also be my last obsession over a cartoon character. 

I admit when I saw SpongeBob showing on TV before I was not hooked immediately. I am not a lover of water because I do not know how to swim. But when I re-watched SpongeBob: Out of Water movie I really appreciated it. Watching SpongeBob is a stress reliever for me and a way to escape the life's harsh reality. You can see from the photo that I shared here, this is just a bit of all the SpongeBob related things that I bought this month. My most favorite is the collaboration between Vans and SpongeBob. They launched the collaboration in 2021. I already have a cartoon themed sneakers before. In 2017, I also bought Vans sneakers because they featured Peanuts by Charles Schulz. I also love the customized t-shirts, pajamas, tote bag, comics (according to the seller, the comics is rare here in the Philippines) etc. I cannot find a nice flask with a SpongeBob design so I just customized my 14oz AquaFlask with a waterproof sticker of SpongeBob peeking. But the best ever aside from the sneakers is the collaboration of Careline, a local cosmetic brand. They launched SpongeBob collection of blushes with the corresponding SpongeBob characters. 

I love all the characters in SpongeBob, but I like Squidward Tentacles (because our personality is alike) the best and Patrick is also funny! Why do I like SpongeBob the best? Because he has a sunshiny personality and he is full of optimism. Even if he fails, he does not easily give up. Even if he has the most menial job, he put his 100% on it. He is the best fry cook at Krusty Krab Burger, that's why they always have a lot of patrons. 


No comments: