Sunday, February 25, 2018

The Hobbit: Legolas Greenleaf toy figure

   This month, I bought a Legolas Greenleaf toy figure. I ordered it online. The regular price is $18, but I got it more than that, around $50. My workmate told me that it was overpriced. But personally for me, I think the price was just okay. Because nowadays, you cannot find toy figures from The Hobbit or The Lord of the Rings that easy. I bought this toy figure, because its my favorite character aside from Gandalf. I also need this to satisfy myself. Aside from the LOTR books, Lorien leaf pin, a toy figure is another mark of a true fan. I'm now happy with all of my LOTR collectibles. When I first saw the movie I was attracted to the character played by Orlando Bloom, none other than Legolas.

This is The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey toy figure edition. The website of The Hobbit is printed at the back of the carton case. This toy is copyrighted by, The Bridge Direct, Inc. from U.S.A. As usual it is made in China.

Legolas Greenleaf is the Prince of Mirkwood. His father is King Thranduil. Just a few information. He is also included in The Fellowship of the Ring. He is a skilled archer, and his best friend is Gimli. Kinda unusual, since Elves and dwarves has a not so good smooth relationship in the past. Both elves and Dwarves are good weapon makers.

This toy is exactly 3.75 inches tall. His costume is similar in the movie, and the facial feature has a resemblance. Not that bad. What I like about this toy figure is the details in Legolas weapons. There is a quiver, it contains a bunch of arrows but it is not removable, it is stuck in the quiver. It also has a bow, and two swords are also included. The swords are removable. You can see the beautiful details in those weapons. Also, with regards to the toy figure itself, nice details are shown on his armor and tunic. Plus, it also has intricate designs on Legolas boots. Quite impressive for a small toy figure. There's also a 6 inches toy figure available. For me this is a good Legolas toy figure.

No comments: