Sunday, March 04, 2018

Leuchtturm1917 Notebooks/Journals

 My quest in finding a good, and long lasting notebook didn't cease. I was disappointed with my previous experience regarding another brand of a popular luxury notebook. It has not met my expectations.

I am happy with my Leuchtturm1917 journals. I can now say, the search is over! I have two. Each regular sized notebook costs around a thousand Philippine pesos. I have no complain about this notebook or journal. Leuchtturm is known for their high quality notebooks, binders, and portfolios. Leuchtturm1917 is made in Germany.

I bought two lined notebooks. One in metallic silver and another in metallic gold. These are special editions. They are both hardcover. It also comes with stickers, for the spine and for the title cover of the notebook. It also has a built-in bookmark, and a flap jacket inside. It also has a blank table of contents. From the look and feel. It is indeed a sturdy notebook/journal. I chose a lined notebook because I'm really going to write down my notes. I am studying Tolkien's Silmarillion now, and I am enjoying writing down my notes in these eye-candy journals. These journals also look posh. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

No comments: