Sunday, March 04, 2018

Parker Jotter Pen Valentine's Day Set Promo

  Today I went to a local bookstore that has a Parker pen kiosk. Parker company are known for manufacturing luxury pens. This is kind of a late post because I bought this pen a year ago. This vday promo set pen is only available in this color, in dark red. It just costs around less than a thousand pesos because it is a bundle promo.

I often use this pen now at work. Like when I sign documents, and when I write something. I like it because it has that smooth feeling when writing, and it does not blot, even if I have dropped my pen several times. When I was little, I saw my late aunt having a lot of steel pens. I never liked them because its kinda heavy for me to hold. It is only now that I appreciate it. I also bought 2 Parker jotter pen refills. One in black (fine tip) and one in blue ink (medium tip). They also released new colors of jotter pens. I am eyeing the dark blue one since blue is my favorite color. I also had my name engraved on the pen. Script style.

Over all, I think this is a finely priced pen. There are more expensive branded pens around like Cross, and Sheaffer. The jotter pen now is priced around 500+ Philippine pesos. I think its worth it. The ink lasts a long, long time. Have been using my pen for a month now, and it still has an ink. So if you like to write like me. Grab a Parker Jotter Pen now! Parken pens origin is from the US. The founder is George Safford Parker. I suggest you buy from a reputable store, because there are fake Parker pens circulating around especially online. Look for the logo, and the warranty paper inside.

No comments: