Sunday, March 04, 2018

Moleskine pocket sized notebook

  My first luxury notebook was Moleskine. Heard a lot about this popular brand of notebook that's why I decided to buy one. I bought two pocket-sized plain notebook. It costs less than a thousand pesos. A few of the pages are detachable, they can be teared easily because of the paper line marks. This notebook comes in black and dark blue color.The covers are cardboard like. I think it has approximately 50 leaves. These first Moleskines of mine were not that impressive for me.

My other Moleskine minis are colored purple, and black. These two costs less than a thousand Philippine pesos. The purple dotted mini journal has a thin cardboard covering, while the black one, which is a mini-sketch pad has a hard cover. These Moleskines for me were just fine. I used the purple dotted one as my 'note' book. I use it for writing down episodes from my favorite classic cartoon,The Charlie Brown and Snoopy show, and the other one I used as my sketch pad. These 'notes' are more sturdy compared to the first one.

Over-all, I just don't feel like buying any Moleskine mini notebooks or journals in the future. Like most of the reviews that I read and saw online. It does seem like the quality of Moleskine has dwindled these days. Moleskine is designed in Italy but manufactured in China. Anyway, if you always like to write and jot down things. These portable mini Moleskines are for you. You can take them wherever you go, and they can be easily stored in your bag.

No comments: